Last Updated: 08-08-2023
At TrafficRiderMod.net, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and strive to comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Disclaimer outlines our procedures and practices in response to claims of copyright infringement related to content found on our website.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or reproduced in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on TrafficRiderMod.net, please promptly provide our designated DMCA Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material on our website.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, or email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can send your notification to our designated DMCA Agent:
Name: [Your Name]
Email: [email protected]
Please note that in accordance with the DMCA, any false claims or misrepresentations of copyright infringement may result in legal liability.
If you believe that the content removed or disabled due to a copyright infringement notice was done so in error or misidentification, you have the right to file a counter-notification. To do so, please provide our designated DMCA Agent with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States, for any judicial district in which TrafficRiderMod.net may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original copyright infringement notification.
For any DMCA-related inquiries or concerns, please contact our designated DMCA Agent at [email protected].
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in maintaining a platform that respects intellectual property rights and provides an enjoyable experience for all users of TrafficRiderMod.net.